Wednesday, May 21, 2008

OOOOOHHHHH! Bad girl!

So, I'm doing this at school when I should be doing work. My teacher is about a yard away on the other side fo my laptop! Exciting, no?I was going to check e-mail or something, but it wasn't working. These computers are really stupid with gmail. Anyway, so It's been over a month since the last update/post I put on here. So here goes! I'll detail them after I list them. Since the last post I...

1.Turned 15 on May 17th. And I got about 300 bucks in cash from various party guests! Yay for people getting me what I ask for!
2.Got a new, gorgeous crush... who has a (sorta) girlfriend. Long story.
3.Started and finished crewign for another show.
4.Starred in a spontaneous musical based on Food Court Musical.
5.killed my hand on a writing assessment
6.Realized that Eric probably likes me.
7.Become super-overly obsessed with Twilight
8.had an awesome projects week
9.went to Enchanted Evening


1.So, my 15th birthday party was AWESOME! I can't wait until my 16th. We'll probly end up just doing something simple, though, because organizing this one was STRESSFUL! I don't feel like describing the rest of the party. I asked for money and gift cards and that's mostly what I got! But this guy Chris who I met at Enchanted Evening got me a necklace with a star and sparklies and some earings. And Christine got me Marie Antoinette on DVD and a collection of Andrew Lloyd Webber songs on CD. And Charlotte got me some AWESOME shirts! Oh, gosh, she got me somthing else though... Grr!!! So much on my mind today!

2.I can't explain this one, for fear that somone I know will find out and I'll be effing screwed.

3.That was fun. But not really exciting to talk about

4. SOOOOOO fun! It was for an Improv Everywhere thing where I live. I'll put the vid up later when it's on YT.

5. We did a writing assesment today. I wrote 4 paragraphs. 2 drafts. yeah.

6. Well, today in math class, our teacher was talking about how symmetrical faces are more attractive to humans. And Eric said my face looked symmetrical. And he loaned me a book. and other stuff that i can't remember right now. But yeah. Oh, but my friend Chera likes him too :/ so yeah.

7.Self explainitory. But today I saw a police car and saw Charlie's police cruiser. Yep, I'm obsessed.

8. I don't have a lot of time. Class ends soon, so I'll explain this later.

9. Boring. They played rap the whole night. ugh. So I stayed outside the whle time. I met Chris and this other guy Daniel. They're pretty awesome! So yeah, that's pretty much it. bye!

No comments: