Monday, March 3, 2008

My Experiment

Ha, I was bored and decided to do something awesome! I go to this site called LiveWire.com. It's a peer support forum thing. SO, I was bored, and so I decided to make up this whole little dramatic thing. So, I was trying to see if anyone would match up these two stories, which I posted on separate accounts. Well, two people saw the similarities and helped get this couple "back together". Awww! See here: http://www.golivewire.com/forums/peer-pnebpe-support-a.html

It was inspired by an Improv Everywhere mission where there were two people talking about their lives to a cab driver and it was all set up. Here's the link: http://improveverywhere.com/2005/07/29/romantic-comedy-cab/

It was so cute how everyone responded on the forums! I implore you to check both links out. :)

Life's pretty boring right now. Mike was sick so we couldn't duel. We'll do it this friday.
Alex stopped hanging outside of my classes, but he still follows me around.
I've nearly mastered the hand dance to harder, better, faster, stronger(daft hands). The vid's on youtube.
Ok, ya, not much else to talk about. I want a gatorade now. Orange. Yum.

~k

No comments: