Thursday, February 28, 2008

Ummmm....... Ok....?

I'm beginning to think that Alex had a serious problem. I know he's Autistic(No, he really is). Well, mildly, but he still is. Anyway, he just doesn't seem to understand things. Like, Yesterday for example. I talked to him, finally. I said, "Alex, this is hard for me to say, but sometimes you follow me around and hang around outside of my classes and it sort of makes me uncomfortable." I said that, and he said, "So, what would you like me to do?" O.o Is he SERIOUS? OBVIOUSLY I'd like him to STOP IT! I responded, "Um, well, just stop haning around my classrooms and stuff. " I didn't want to just outright say "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" So, I'm not sure he got the picture... Because then I went to hang with my Dorks(the Guys) and he... You guessed it! Followed me. Yeah. O M F G! Ugh, he just DOESN'T GET IT!!!

So, I went to another TTM meeting last night. It went really well. We went into a discussion of Trich Tricks, as we call them. They are ways to controll pulling. It was god. My magical stop-from-pulling device is my Hufflepuff beanie. When I wear it, somehow I manage to pull significant amount less than usual. Woot for that!

So Mike and my fencing match is tomorrow! I bet he doesn't even have a stick yet XP I'm gonna beat him! Oh yeah! I've taken stage combat classes! WooHoo! I need to go fix my sword. It broke.

Type To Ya Later!
~K

No comments: