Sunday, February 10, 2008

Calmed Down

Ok, so've calmed down a bit since yesterday.
I've realaized that if Little Women doesn't happen that I can always kill myself.
;) Haha JK!
What I've realized is that it's just a play. I'll have plenty of other roles, and We're going to do SOMETHING this year, even if it's not Little Women. Mr. Slagle said that we'll do SOME play if we can't do Little Women.
BUT, today I watched The Jane Austen Book Club, which was good. Point?:In the previews part of the special features, there was an old trailer for... Little Women! My favorite version:1994. And it was definately the original one. There were just plain titales and it looked very 90's.
I think it was a sign that Little Women is going to happen!(yes, I am a freak who believes in signs. so sue me.) It made me feel loads better. So did chocolate. :) yum!
I tried to do some memorizing today, but I just couldn't. I started crying when I did. Not Good.
So, that's pretty much everything of importance that happened today. ttyl! :)
~K

No comments: