Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Arizona

Okay, I'm in AZ right now! I'm at my grandparents house and these 2 guys are trying to sell us something. I'm not exactly sure what, but they've been here a while. I'm pretty tired. We got up at about 6 this morning. I was pretty perky, surprisingly, and I got ready pretty fast. My g-parents have one of those tassimo coffe maker things. It makes Hot Chocolate. It was TASTY! Now isn't that a nice product placement? I wish I were getting paid for it...
ANYWAY, so we drove to the hospital, where we got to see my uncle for a few minutes. He had an IV in his arm, and Aaron said "He's drinking water through his arm." It was funny. So, we went into the waiting room and started to wait... and wait... and wait. For about... hmmm... I think about 7 hours. I managed to take a few naps.
Oh, just in case I forgot to tell you, I can't remember if I filled you in or not... :P Well, my uncle, David had double bypass heart surgery today.
So, after about 4 or 5 hours I think, the surgeon came out and said that everything was going well. About an hour later, he came back and said that they had... Well, I'm not exactly sure what he said, but it would be another hour before they transported him to the ICU. So, Once he was there, the adults got to go see him. He was still asleep, but my mom said that he had tubes and stuff sticking out of him still, so Aaron, Ian(my other cousin) and I didn't go see him. We're gonna go see him tomorrow. It was pretty boring waiting, but the cafeteria food was pretty good, and the gift shop provided about 15 minutes of distraction. Then Aaron and my mom started a puzzle and I joined in. So, I'm glad i came, overall.

Anyway, on Tuesday, LG15 raffled away this bench that Gina(Played by Crystal Young) made that was singed by the cast. I didn't win :( But the chat room, which they announced the winner in, was CRAZY! It was so much fun! I actually tuned in from the airport. :P I got online just in time, too! It was tons of fun. Amanda kept teasing us, asking for drum rolls and other silly things. She was stalling and we were all freakaing out and having heart attacks. :) :P XD It was all very much fun. I'm not sure I've ever seen the chat room so busy before! XP

So, If ound this awesome new program called Fruity Loops 7. It lets you mix techno songs very awesomely. WOOT! I've gotten realtiveyly good, but I still have to figure some things out. ;P

Ok, I think that's all for now. I'm definately going to bed early tonight! I want some hot chocolate now... :D

~K

No comments: