Wednesday, February 13, 2008

i iz a gud SpELLr! PART 3!: A Revelation

So, I just wanted to finish up this "series" of posts. This should sum it up...

BOYS
ARE
STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're ornamental, but not so useful. In other words, fun to watch, not really good for much else. Well, these days, I guess not all of them are that fun to watch, what with all of the fast food and unhealythyness going about these days.(Have I mentioned I HATE MCDONALDS! And WalMart, but that's another story...)

So, I think I want to make an entire blog devoted completely to my lyrics! I have A TON of lyrics I've written, all based on my life experiences/obsessions/wishes/yadayadayada...

So... Look out for the upcoming blog: Lyrics of the 17th realm! (That's what I decided to call it. Cool, huh?) 17 is my favorite number, btw.

Until next time, this has been Katie!
Over and Out!
~K

No comments: