Monday, February 11, 2008

So obnoxious.

Moving on:

I have a new favorite song(well, songs, actually): 30/90 and Therapy from Tick, Tick... BOOM! They both rock! You should go listen to them! NOW! They're by Jonathan Larson, the guy who worte Rent, and the sound is very similar, so if you like rent, you'll like this, I can pretty much guaruntee it.

So, I'm going to reveal to all of you readers a secret... I have Trichotillomania. It's a condition where I pull out my hair, leaving embarrasing bald spots which I tend to cover with hats.

So, many people who know about it ask, Why don't I just stop?

It's seiously not that simple. It's an addiction. It's like being a drug addict or Alcoholic. I. Can't. Help. It. It's so annoying when people ask me why I do it and why I can't stop. Why does anyone do anything? I just do it. I can't help it! So, I meet with this group of people who have TTM...

I really want to go to a rave. Techno music blaring and flashing, seisure-inducing lights, everyone dancing and jumping around! That would be so much fun! I doubt that there are ANY raves near where I live, thoiugh. I'd have to go downtown for that.



Back to TTM...

Well, tonight I went to the meetup group and we made vision boards. We looked throught magazines and picked out anything that we wanted and put it on the board. It was fun! We also went around like we always do, said where we pulled from and how long we've been pulling. I pull from my head, mostly, but a lot of the women there pull from their lashes or eyebrows.

I would have posted this last night, but my dad took away my laptop. He just gave it back.

ONWARD!
So, vision boards help you visualize stuff. This one woman had made them before and one of hers had a picture of a bride and groom dancing and 3 pink dasies. SHe said that after that, she got 2 boyfriends(not at the same time, one after another) and one of them gave her 3 pink dasies! SPOOKY! I put James MacAvoy on mine. Maybe I'll get to meet him! I also put Milo Ventimiglia. They're both... sooooo.... HOT! *drools* I couldn't find one of Christian Bale, though, so I'll just have to print one out. Ooooooh, I just found a really good one on google! *sigh* He's the best!
I also put 3 really cute hats on it and 3 really cute pairs of shoes.
So, you can e-mail me about TTM or just plain anything(as long as you don't spam me) by going to my profile and clicking on e-mail on the left bar.
I should go eat now- I'm STARVING!
~K

No comments: