Monday, February 18, 2008

Out of sanity

Hia! I've been having a lot of debates with people on YouTube, like this one guy who seems to think that every Jew is evil and hates everything but other Jews. I'm not Jewish, but I have a lot of really good friends who are, and I'd just like to say that this is complete bull. He said that I was using "vulgar language" for calling him a prick. And that is the only "bad word" I used in my little speach for him. I actually used good arguments and didn't curse him out. I used intelligent language, and He said I was Vulgar, uneducated, and unenlightened. Well, I responded, without a single "bad word" I might add, and he hasn't responded yet. He was a moron, plain and simple.

Enough about that! Let's move on to happier subjects. My birthday is in exactly 3 months minus one day. It's on the 17th of May, but I forgot to post yesterday :/ Silly me!

Hmmm... What else is there to say, really? Well, we are replacing our water heater so we don't have hot water at the moment. This make Katie ANGRY! :E

I'm flying to Arizona tomorrow for my uncle's heart surgury. It's going to be a lot of waiting around and anxiousness, but I'm pretty confident everything will turn out good! He has 2 sons, one who's nearly 14 right now. They live in Mexico, but they went to Arizona because most of my Mom's family(he's my Mom's brother) lives there. Anyway, the nearly 14-year-old, Aaron, is really fun and one of my really good friends when they come to visit. He's not like a normal stupid guy. He's smart and funny and plays the drums. And he's not an idiot, like most guys.

Sooooooo, about the Alex situation... My dad says that I should just ask (still not saying his name) out, because that will let Alex get the message that I don't like him like that. Why does life have to be such a roller coaster? *sigh* Oh well.

I'm glad I write this blog. Years from now, I'll be able to go back and look at it and It'll never get lost, like most of my journals tend to do...

I guess that's all for now! Hey, 1 minute till midnight! WOOT! Oh, I updated my pic! YAY!

~K

No comments: