Friday, February 1, 2008

Video Problems

Ok, so my original plan was to finish editing and try to upload the School video this morning, but turns out it was too long. ergh. So, I went to cut it in half on my dad's snail-paced computer. I found about ten thousand problems with the video. It had sped up in placed it shouldn't have, The audio wasn't syncing with the video, Just generally obnoxious problems all around. Some of it couldn't be fixed, so I spent an hour trying to make it YouTube suitable. I think I burnt my brain. So, tomorrow I will try it on MY laptop.
Oh, and about my laptop, My dad boutght me TWO firewire cards, neither of which worked on my laptop, so we put the video on a hard drive which SHOULD be compatible. My laptop works at light speed compared to my dad's, so it should be a bit less frusturating.
Ok, I went to rehersal today, so I'll post a new blog about how that went.

~K

No comments: