Wednesday, February 13, 2008

i iz a gud SpELLr! PART 2!: For the Boys

Ok, here are the lyrics!

To The Boys

Boy 1: I thought you really liked me
turns out you did.
But not enought to ask out only me
I bet the other two girls turned you down.

I'm over it- I've so moved on,
no grudge is held, in fact we're friends again
but you were stupid then, just thought you should know

[C:]You're just a guy, a normal, stupid guy
I'm done, so long, It's over now-over now.

Boy 2: You said you loved me but you asked me to change.
I liked you a lot do I changed for you
BUT YOU SUCKED!
I wanted to tell you "no tongue" It freaking GROSSED ME OUT.
You need someone better suited to your eating habits(Oh yeah, I went there.)

But I'm over it- I've soooooooooo moved on
And I changed back so HA! TAKE THAT!
You were stupid then, just thought you should know.

[C]

Boy 3: Well I'm still waiting for boy 3.
I hope he's better than the other two.
This song's for them, yeah, this song's for them!

STUPID BOYS! Will you ever learn?
Do they EVER learn?
I guess yes, no, maybe so.
Whatever happens will happen.
It's all in the past since I've gotten this off my chest.

This is a song
For the Boys
For the Boys
For the Boys
Do they ever learn? [verse sung 3x]

Do they ever learn?

No comments: