Monday, February 4, 2008

Herbolgy Lovers Dorm

Ok, that was a totally random and irrelevant title, but, Hey! That's me!
I guess I used it because I ware some Harry Potter stuff today. I wore a shirt with the initials of all those who died in the fight against Voldemort. And my Hufflepuff Beanie. Yay Hufflepuff!
Ok, I'm about to go on a tangent...
Everyone always thinks that all of the losers and outcasts end up in Hufflepuff, and that's simply not true. Did you think Cedric was an outcast and loser? I DON'T THINK SO! If I had to chose one person to marry from HP, I would pick, well, first Neville, and then Cedric. Hufflepuffs are just, open-minded, loyal, hard-working(ok, so maybe I'm not so hard-working when It comes to homework, but have you seen my monologue-memorizing skillage?), and true. Yes, so the sorting hat has said that Hufflepuff thakes the rest, but that doesn't mean trey're just social outcasts that couldn't fit anywhere else! It just means that Hufflepuff is inclusive and welcoming to anyone, even the people who maybe aren't crazily brave, evilly sly, or especially smart! JEEZ! I love Tonks. She was in Hufflepuff! *cries for Tonks* D`:

Moving on,
So I was absent Wednesday so I went to make up some quizzes that I missed today. At school, I mean. Ha, just in caes you thought I meant Hogwarts or something. :P That was pretty cool. I also went over Act 3. I didn't start memorizing yet, but I did a little read-through. That helps me get a feel for the lines before I actually start memorizing. I love it all! I've memorized the scene where Laurie proposes. I get so sad every time I practice it. And then I rant at Jo. I mean WHY DIDN'T YOU PICK LAURIE! I MEAN FREDRICK IS FRICKIN TWICE YOUR AGE! JEEZ!!!!!!!!! Poor Laurie... :(
Oh well. I've always approved of the Fredrich/Jo pairing, but I guess I've also always thought that Laurie and Jo were very well suited. Especially in the 1994 movie version. Winona Ryder and Christian Bale had SO much chemistry together. They were PERFECT! And Win and Gabriel Byrne just, well, not so much. And I love Gabriel, but he and Win just didn't have the right chemistry. sigh!
So, If anyone reads this blog, HI! I'm glad you read it!
So, Episode 1 of LonelyCast15 is up! Go to the LC15 blog (http://lonelycast15.blogspot.com) to dowload it. Just click the Subscribe button on the right next to the funny orangey thingy. Wow, I have such a complex vocabulary, huh?
Have you ever listened to Yael Naim? She's awesome. She did the song for the MacBook Air commercial. While I think that The MacBook Air is incredibly silly and unnessecary,[
(I mean, really, Who needs a laptop that's skinnier than their finger? It's getting rediculous! Everything is getting skinner now, the Mp3 players, the phones, the laptops, the models. FUCK IT! Oh, yeah, I went there! Ok, so I have the newest super-skinny iPod. My old one broke and it was the cheapest iPod. I didn't want to bother converting ALL of my songs into Mp3's. So sue me!)
] I love the music they put on their commercials. All of it is just so un-mainstream, you can almost forget that it's a giant super-company that has totaly revolutionized the mainstream(see the rant-everything is SMALLER NOW!), Perhaps not for the better.

Ok, I think 2 rants is enough for one blog, don't you?
~K

P.S.-HAve you heard the song by Vampire Weekend called A-punk? It rocks! I love the music video. It got featured on YouTube! Yay! At least YouYube hasn't gone COMPLELY mainstream, yet. *sigh* :)

No comments: