Friday, February 1, 2008

Teensy Weensy bit late

Okay, so I'm a teensy weensy bit *cough*two weeks*cough* late on putting up the video of me at my school, but It will be up either today or tomorrow, I swear! I've had software and hardware problems. It's nearly fixed. I just have to edit and post the vid. I'm not sure I'm going to continue Vlogging. I might just Blog. Vlogging is just SO much hassle!
ANYWAY!
So, I've been memorizing lines like crazy. Jo is a HUGE part! hmm... guess I didn't notice before. :P BUT, I'm going to be co-hosting a podcast! That's right! LonelyCast15! WOOHOO! I'm so technological! We're recording it Sunday at 2, so It should be out soon afterwards. LC15 has a Blog too!: http://lonelycast15.blogspot.com/
It'll be great! Please listen! I want fame! XP
Ok, It's about 12:40 am right now. I'm not supposed to be up... I should go b4 I get in trouble. Bye!
XOXOXO
~Katie

No comments: