Wednesday, February 13, 2008

i iz a gud SpELLr!

Hi!
Ok, so I'm about to write something concerning one of my friends that might hurt their feelings if they read this, but I'm not sure if they read this, so I'll take my chances.
So, I've mentioned Alex before. He's one of my best guy friends, you know? But, sometimes I just wanna hang with other friends or just by myself and he, well, tends to follow me around. An ex boyfriend of mine used to do the same thing, only I ignored him. I tal to Alex so as not to seem mean or anything. Is this just a guy thing? He's told me he likes me. So, do guys just follow you around all the time if they like you? If so, WHY? It just gets so annoying sometimes!
I'm not saying I hate him or anything, that would be silly. I'm just saying that I find it VERY annoying and irritating when a guy follows me around. I guess some girls might like it, but I'm not your average, everyday girl! I tend to make friends more with guys than girls. Girls can be such drama queens sometimes! I mean, I can too, but usually I'm just acting or goofing around.

Ok, examples of such following-me-around behavior:
1. He stands around the exits to my classes and around where I hang out.
2. When he sees me hanging with my other guy friends, Eric, Kyle, Xerxes(I can't spell his name :P) and Stefan, he comes over and starts talking with us. I know for a fact he's just over there to talk to me [because, at this one dance, he said that he doesn't really like them. At said dance, I started talking to them, and found that they are pretty cool guys, so I started hanging with them at lunch.]

Is he jealous of them or something? That would be kind of silly-they're all a year younger than me (Not that I would really care, if I was interested in one of them, I just usually go for older guys {Not like that, you perv! 3 years older is my absolute limit! Well... Erik(Phantom) is my dream guy... BUT THAT DOESN'T COUNT!})

SOOOOO...

I think that I want to date someone. Maybe it's just Valentines day, maybe it's just me. I don't really want to get into a serious relationship, because bothe of my past ones, the guys said "I Love You" very quickly and, while I said it back, I'm not sure I really meant it, and I got, well, tired and bored of them... Let me tell you the story of each... OH, wait! I wrote a song for them! I'll type up the lyrics! It makes it quite a bit shorter, so this doesn't take 3 hours to read. It probly will anyway, like my other posts, but... OH WELL!

Actually, this is already pretty long. I'll post the lyrics in another post. :) 1 minute!...

No comments: