Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Verdict

Soooooo.... I can't remember if I told you about Drama on friday. I was pretty much ranting about Alex the whole time.
Well, we watched Into the Woods, with me mouthing along to all the songs. That was fun. Then before rehersals, Mr. Slagle said we still didn't have a venue and he was going to have a meeting with a church on Sunday. So, if the church didn't work, we've already asked so many venues and he thinks that if the church doesn't take it, no one will. But, if the show is cancelled, we're going to do a showcase. Classic Literature. We'd still do scenes from LW, and also Huck Finn and Pride and Prejudice and stuff like that. So I'd still get to be Jo.

Wellllllllllll,,,, Mike went to school today and he called me at lunch to tell me the news... The show's been cancelled. I hate Steve Mull. It's his fault we don't have a venue. And I'm not even just saying that. It is his fault.


So, to take my mind off of it, I'll just do a mini Alex rant. Whenever he e-mails me, he signs all of his e-mails "Love, Alex". Seriously, dude. That's just plain weird. I haven't even known him that long. What's with all of this "Love Alex" stuff? It's creepy, I tell ya.


Ok, mini rant over. I'm beginning to think I don't want to talk to him. He provides me with tons of material for the blog.

So, I'm writing a story. I'd like to call it a novel, but that would make it seem like I was some kind of professional or something.

Mike and I have been e-mailing back and forth, and I challenged him to a fencing match! Ok, it's more like a stick fight, because neither of us have foils, but it's the same basic principal. Ok, so It'll just be both of us trying to hit each other with sticks. But I shall win! HA HA HA!

Okay, that's all for now. I'm going to talk to Alex tomorrow!......If He doesn't seem to creepy...
Toodles!
~Katie

No comments: