Monday, May 4, 2009

My Latest Hell

Not to be confused with my first hell. This one is a bit different. I added a few more assholes.
I would have added Dick Cheney, but he is the Devil himself.

Overly strict parents, Oakland Raider Fans, General asshats
Circle I Limbo

Parents who bring squalling brats to R-rated movies, George Bush
Circle II Whirling in a Dark & Stormy Wind

Rebels without causes, Libertarians
Circle III Mud, Rain, Cold, Hail & Snow

Peope who try not to spell correctly, People who don't like Disney, Rednecks
Circle IV Rolling Weights

Homophobes, Creationists
Circle V Stuck in Mud, Mangled

River Styx

Intolerant morons, YouTube Haters
Circle VI Buried for Eternity

River Phlegyas

Scientologists
Circle VII Burning Sands

Osama bin Laden, Saddam Hussein
Circle IIX Immersed in Excrement

People who voted yes on Prop 8
Circle IX Frozen in Ice

Design your own hell


No comments: