Monday, May 4, 2009

YOU'VE GOTTA BE F**KING KIDDING ME!!!

RIGHT as I got an idea for a video that might have been good, I remembered that my camera was over on the couch. So I go over and look for it. THen I se a shiny shiny pretty laptop and I'm like, oh, I lovesz me some interwebz. So I went online and was watching some videos. So I pull the lever thing to put the footrest thing up on the couch, and it gets stuck. It's supposed to be like automatic and just pop up, but it got like maybe 3 inches and stopped. So I started pulling on it and I was like wtf? So I pulled som more and then there was this flash. And I thought... Found my camera.... So I looked between the seets and saw the camera, managed to push it free from the mechanisms in the couch, and the footrest popped up.

I then unsuspectingly reached under the couch to get my camera, and found, to my surprise, a mangled camera.

I JUST GOT THE FUCKING CAMERA FOR CHRISTMAS! FIVE MONTHS, AND I ALREADY BROKE IT! Why do electronics hate me? I've killed 3 iPods- one from dropping, 2 from accidentaly washing in washing machine with pants- My lappy's original screen- dunno how that happened. Maybe a cat slept on it or something, but when I opened it, the screen was cracked- then my lappy's hard drive- virus. We had to wipe it.- and countless pairs of headphones.

I'd like to get a new camera, but how to afford it? I mean, there's my savings... Wait, that was meant to buy a car... But I now have a car... So I don't have to use my savings on that... :D I can get a new camera! It just has to be small. And... crap, I'll have to get it before I go to Disneyland. Good thing there's a Best Buy by my house. And a Target. and Costco. I think Costco would be best. That's where I think my parents got the original camera. I'll just get the same one. Yeah. Ok. BUt for now, I won't be abe to shoot the video I had planned originaly. Sigh. And... Crap, yeah I just forgot what it was.

Maybe I shouldn't have gotten a car...

No comments: