Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Life

So, life is amazing.
As you know from previous posts, I went to Disneyland oh... 4 months ago or so... and a few days ago... and about 10 times in between...
And what have I discovered? Since my 16th birthday, my life has been better than it's ever been before. I had the best summer of my life, even though there were some boring parts.
I have met so many people since my birthday, and I'm meeting more every week.
I'm not going to go into details... that would take far too long and anyone who reads this is probably tired by now of my super long posts *coughapplecough*. My point is, if it is possible for you to go to Disneyland on a regular basis, do it. It is worth the price of an annual pass. Just think, if you're sad enough to need to go to a therapist, you'd end up paying about the same as an AP in 2 or 3 trips to the therapist. So, not only is Disneyland effective, it is cheaper than a therapist! Well, if you do it right that is. Don't buy a lot of food there. There are, in fact, some really tasty (and cheap) food places right outside the park!
Oh dear, I'm going into detail again, aren't I?
Well, here's another exciting bit of news... Legoland CA is having auditions for their christmas show thing! It's somewhat close to my house, and anyone 16 and older can audition, so guess who's auditioning? Me! :D Can you imagine how good that would look on a resume for Disney?
Well, just wanted to give my many *cough3cough* readers out there an update. Life is epic, Disney is awesome, and I might soon have a job!
-K

No comments: