Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools!

Ok, so I won't trick you, I swear! But it's been a while. I've been BUSY AS HELL!

Soooo, spring break has come and gone. It was fun while it lasted. But my friends whom I haven't seen in over 5 years came to visit this weekend! That RULED!
I just got some glasses and eventually I'll post a video in them.
Hmmm... what else... I've been talkin to this guy on YouTube. he's 43, but don't freak out! We're just talking about politics and global climate change and stuff. I know how to be safe online. We started talking because we were arguing about global warming and then we started talking about it more and found that we have a lot of similar opinions on stuff. He's pretty funny, too.
My glasses are all dirty. I'm gonna go clean them.

Soooooooo... onto the thing you've all been waiting for... my guy report. I went to school today, well yesterday, and Alex was creepy as usual.
I didn't see the guy, though. No I haven't told him y-
Oh screw it! It's Eric. The guy I like is Eric. Yes, my dork friend Eric.
Yeah. If his friends are reading this, please don't tell him. I want to tell him, and now that I've put his name on my blog, maybe I'll actually get around to telling him.
Eric, if you read this...
1. Why the heck did you not tell me you read my blog?
2. Hi.
3. Do you like me too?

Eirc is one of the only guys I liked that I had a lot in common with. By a lot, I mean more than a like for musicals. I've had a bad habit of liking a guy just because he likes musicals. especially Phantom. That got me Jason and Alex. One is a psycho Christian(Nothing against Christions, but Jason was seriously psychotic about it. Have you seen Greek? Jason was just like Rusty's roomate, Mr. confederate flag guy, only fatter.) and one was an autistic stalker. Why am I the one who attracts/is atracted to the crazy people? I dunno. Hopefully(if he likes me) Eric will turn out to be not so psycho. I hope he likes my glasses.

OK, I'll admit it! I <3 DORKS!!! I always have. I don't know why. I mean, only the real life dorks. When it comes to the famouses, I like the cute ones, usually with good brains, but not always. Some examples: Gerry Butler, James McAvoy, Milo Ventimiglia, and Christian Bale. But not in real life. In real life I go for the weirdos. Boy 1: Nick. Typical Jerk male. Cheated on me(at age fricking 13!!!) by asking me and 2 other girls out at the same time, WHILE he was in a relationship with another girl he met online. Lied to impress me. Boy 2: Jason. Psycho Cristian, as I described above. Boy 3: (sorta) Alex. Is freakin obsessed with me. as you know by my Alex rants. Boy 4: (maybe? :) ) Eric? I dunno, he seems really freakin awesome. But hey, so did boys 1-3. I dunno. Eric seems different. I just hope I'm right. And that he likes me back. Otherwise, this could get really embarrasing. And it may look a bit stalker-like... But just a bit, right? I don't wanna turn into an Alex!

Yeahhhhhh... I'm hungry. it's 3:45 AM. time to get midinght snack? We do have apples ;) Which reminds me... Have you seen Into the Wild? It's awesome! ANd the best part is... He does an apple rant!!!! A mini one, but he's all talking to the apple saying how tasty it is and how pretty it is! I WUVED THAT PART! :D

Ok, enough for now! TTFN!

~Katie the RAWRNESSNESS!(It's an inside joke)

No comments: