Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Camera :(

Dude! I was going to upload a lot of stuff on YouTube(after editing and stuff) but I couldn't find the camera and the tape was in the camera. Silly me of COURSE didn't put the video on the computer. It was right in the computer room, too! >:S

:( Anyways, tomorrow (or today, I guess) is my first official day of school, since I only have school wednesdays and fridays. And monday was just tutoring and stuff. My first day of actually being able to read what's on the board! Yay! I wuv my glasses! It's weird, but they actually make me feel smarter. O.O I know, right? Even when I'm screwing around on YouTube or something, I feel like I'm doing something important. Weird, right?

So guess what? Today I won a million dollars! (NOT!) But toda was a big ball game in my city and I am in this group like Improv Everywhere where we do fun pranks and stuff. So anyway, we did this prank today where these two "DJs" were walking around with one of those massive checks and they were looking for the "million-dollar phrase" which I had! We planned it so that I would be the winner and I'd have the magic phrase thing. I supposedly had listened to the station between 2 and 3 AM on saturday and I got the phrase, wrote it down, and when the "radio crew" got to me and my "sisters" in front of the ball park, we went into the big crowd gathered around and I was "chosen" to say the magic phrase and I won!!! I won a million dollars! OMG I'M A MILLIONAIRE! there was a lot of screaming and jmping up and down and stuff. It was fantastic! Too bad it wasn't for real :P And I didn't even get to keep the big check :( But it was still supremely awesome!

Well I'll have more to talk about tomorrow, I guess. See ya then! Well, not literaly, but you know what I mean! :D

~Kateh the grateh

No comments: