Thursday, April 3, 2008

RAWRNESSNESSES!

SO you may be wondering, wtf is RAWRNESSNESSES? Well, it's a category of ravers that Katie and I came up with. Yes, Katie is a real person, not one of the voices in my head.

So my glasses are pretty awesome. Eric said I looked smart in them ;D actually, his exact words were, "They make you look *very* intelligent." Ya, he's a dork. GET OVER IT! XS And no, I haven't told him yet. I would have, but I never got the chance today. I'll hope for one friday.

Sooo... I have not much to talk about, and you know what that means! My Alex rant of the day!

Well, he followed me around today, as usual. He did the creepy putting-his-leg-on-the-bench-and-leaning-over-me thing. I scooted away, then excused myself to get water. Then when I came back, I sat on the other side of the table, where Eric sits, so there was an added bonus. Anyway bewtween 3rd and 4th periods, when I usually hang with the dorks by Miss M's room, Alex came up and started talking to us. During lunch, Alex and Eric kept arguing about Video games until I finally said, "I'm gonna hit you guys if you keep talking about video games!" and they stopped. Then Eric and I started talking about what he was listening to on his iPod. Ok, my Alex-rant seems to be turning into an Eric rant.

What does rant mean? I think it's like a tangent. I dunno. It sora has a negative connontation to it. I think that's how you spell it :P From now on, when it's not angry, it's a tangent. When it's angry, it's a rant. So it's an Alex Rant and an Eric Tangent. Good! Now that that's cleared up, let's move on.

I still can't find my camera. :( It's not even mine, too. It's my dad's. I know I didn't loose it, cause the last time I saw it, it was in the computer room. Maybe my dad took it to his meeting. He has a meeting in Illinois. But wtf is in Illinois that requires a video camera? :P

So, yeah. I guess that's it for now. ttyl!

~K to the a to the t to the i to the e

No comments: