Sunday, April 6, 2008

Day of the Eternal Song

Hey, as you guys may know, I'm fracking OBSESSED with LonelyGirl15. So the religion in LG15 is called Hymn of ONe, and tomorrow, well, today I guess, is the Day of the Eternal Song. I'm SOOOOOOO celebrating it! I made a HoO t-shirt and everything. Insane? I'm not insane. Why do you say that?

So, friday at school was pretty boring. I doubt Eric is going to Enchanted Evening. I asked my dorks if they were, and Eric just asked when it was. It's the 18th. *squee!* I'm so excited! I got the most awesome dress. Oh, and the absolute best news- Alex isn't going! YAY! He said he is spending the money on a yearbook instead. YES!!! But I do hope that Eric goes.
On friday, my dorks and I were talking between 1st and 2nd period, and Kyle and Xerxes went away, and I could have gotten the chance to tell Eric I like him if it weren't for Stefan. >:/ He just stood there and kept talking. I was giving off total GO AWAY vibes, but he was clueless. Just like any typical guy. :P

There was no drama class this week, so my mom and I went to see Nim's Island with my husband Gerry Butler in it! Woot! It also has Jodie Foster (awesome actress!) and Abigail Breslin (the only child star that I don't want to slap) It was fracking awesome! But before the movie, we went to Borders and got a book for english class: the curious incedent of the dog and the nighttime. And yes, it is supposed to be all lowercase. It's about this autistic kid who is trying to solve a murder mystery in his neighborhood. This dog was killed and he is trying to figure out who did it. I've read a lot of it so far and it's great! It's for a book report thing in english class. After the movie, we went to the DISNEY STORE!!! Where we got matching (sorta) disney princess shirts. Mine had Ariel, Belle, Cinderella, Aurora, Jasmine, and Snow White on it. Mom's had just Aurora. They're pretty! I also got a little box with Ariel on it. We got sparkly shoes at payless and we decided that we're gonna go to Disneyland!!! YAY! We haven't gone in forever! I wish we lived in Aneheim. That's where Disneyland is. Then we could go EVERY DAY! Ok, so not EVERY day, but on the weekends and sruff. My friend Briana lives close to there, so she gets to go A LOT! Anyway, we're going the day after my dance, on the 19th, and we're gonna stay till monday. We'll go to Downtown Disney on Sat night, then to Disneyland on Sunday, then California Adventure on Monday. AWESOMENESS!!!!

Alex rant time! So he didn't really do anything new this week, just the usual annoying following me around stuff. I sat on the other side of the table so he couldn't sit next to me, but he was leaning over the table and stuff. OH yeah! I had some sour patch kids, and he asked if he could have *one* so I was all sure, whatever, and he ust kept taking them! So then I gave them to my dorks to eat, cause I'd rather they have them than Alex McCreepy pants.

Anyway, I seriously have to pee, so I'll just end it here. type to ya later!

Katie

No comments: