Sunday, June 1, 2008

15th Birthday Partay!

So, May 17th was my 15th birthday and party! Woot! So, We split into teams of red, yellow, and blue and had competitions. We did LE JOUST, dance competition, water balloon toss, mini bowling, Boyfriend/girlfriend tag, and Um, Uh, Or Like. The last 2 are kinda hard to explain, so I'll let you research them on your own ;)
So I don't want to detail the entir party. I had an awesome cake and got a lot of money and awesome presents and stuff.
Oh, and if you were wondering, the Eric in the dance competition isn't the Eric I have a crush on. The week I wanted to give my dorks invitations, I couldn't find them anywhere and they never check their e-mail. hmmph. So they werent there :(
So anyway, I'll now post the INtermission of the Talent Show blog!!!

No comments: