Friday, June 13, 2008

Meh, Meh... OMC!

Ok, so I think more hath happened than I shall detail-eth tonight...eth. But this is all that really is on my mind atm.

So, 1st on the agenda- Visiting relatives! Last weekend my cousins and Aunt and Uncle from Mexico came to visit! Yeah. Ok, kinda boring. we all saw Kung Fu Panda. I thought it was going to be stupid, but it was Jack Black humor! Not stupid 5 year old humor, but actually funny stuff. The writers did a good job. But back to the relatives... This was the same uncle who had heart surgery a while ago. SO he seemed pretty good considering that.

NEXT- SKOOLZOUT! We were set free last friday. I've been bored when I have any free moment. My mom and I have gone to the mall like every day since monday. We saw Prince Caspian on Tuesday. It was AMAZAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ben and William (Caspian and Peter) are SOOOO AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS!!! I was like droling in my seat. And it had Peter Dinklage in it! Schweet, no? I don't care if he is a dwarf, he is handsome. And I will stand by that! On Wednesday I got Some Rainbow sparkly suspenders and a V for Vendetta poster at Hot Topic. Today my mom got my dad a digital camera for fathers day and I got some cute but comfy white shoes. Tomorrow we're going to Solona beach to check out the shops and stuff.

Secondarily- I heretofore announce some awesome and Squeelworthy news... Eric Hath e-mailed me! Woot! His e-mail has been stupid and hasn't been letting me e-mail him, so he somehow got my e-mail address and e-mailed me! schweet. And yes, this is THE Eric we're talking about. Not dancing Eric. Dork Eric.=D *beams*

Sixth and lastly- A special friend *cough*Erika*cough* contacted a certian stalker of mine yet again and told him about the Alex rants. I had to fake it to not hurt his feelings- I was all "Huh? Oh yeah, we were e-mailing a while ago and she said I should have an 'Alex Rant' and I was all like Okaaaayyy... so I've been writing things in my blog that you 'do'. It's just fake stuff though." SAFE! He totally bought it. I guess thoe Improv games in Drama class paid off, huh? Oh and Erika told him about how if he has his drivers lisence, why am I not "swooning" he was quoting her kind of creepily though. It was weird. I just sort of akwardly laughed it off. When I got home, I gave her a stern talking-to (ok, e-mailing-to...) and she said she wouldn't contact him again. So I think this may be the last Alex rant! Why? Because We're not going on the same days next year! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!! He'll be a senior and I a sophmore which means he goes Wed/Fri and I go Tues/Thurs. I'd be sad about loosing such a traditional segment on LoaA if I weren't so fracking happy! Although we might occasionally see each other on Mondays and in Drama, I can bear it. Just think- 1 more year and I'll never have to see him again! Ever! I just have to make sure we go to different colleges...

And to conclude- I SHALL ACHEIVE YOUTUBE STARDOM! Hmmm... I just have to think of a good sketch idea...

Bonus points* if you can figure out who I was quoting in my numbering!

*Bonus points not actually worth anything. Points can only be exchanged for imaginary prizes. Points cannot be traded for currency Points may only be awarded to citizens of Chile and Alaska. It is not the fault of Katie or any of the LoaA of you are an idiot and think these points actually will get you anything.

No comments: