Friday, June 13, 2008

Oh goodness...

Ok, so guess what? My friend Catherine has decided to run away from home. Yeah. So She just e-mailed me saying she is tired of her siblings fighting, so I have her some idea on how to ignore them, but she said she tried them and they didn't work. I'm supposed to be going to a party soon, but I'm afraid she'll e-mail me and I won't be here. Gosh, this is not cool.
So anyway, she then sent me an e-mail saying that she was tired of this place and she's leaving. That was about 15 minutes before I responded, saying that that is stupid and she can't do that because she just can't and I gave her the Runaway hotline number (1-800-runaway) she hasn't e-mailed me back, so now I'm thinking that she's either gone or her parents found her and haven't let her back on the computer. What is wrong with this girl? I don't know!
So my mom's burning some pictures to a cd, and when that's done, we're leaving to go to the party, and I'm afraid Catherine will come to our house.
Wait! E-mail! Damn... false alarm. Just my mom. When she's just in the other room :/ Oh boy, are we nerds or what?
So here I am, just waiting for an e-mail... We're going to be having to go soon... God, Catherine, where are you? I really hope she hasn't left... But then why isn't she responding? oh frackfrackfrackfrackfrack......... What do I do??? Frack.


In other news, guess what? I gots myself a magenta wig today in Encinitas! We were going to go to Solona beach, but Encinitas had cuter shops. And anyway, there's a store there called Flashdance, and it has the most awesome retro/vintage stuff you have eva seen! I mean it had this totally awesome vintage black 80's prom dress... So amazing, and it actually looked good on me. I didn't get it though. The wig was kinda expensive.
So I think it's time to go now... I'll keep ya posted!

No comments: