Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Updates!

Ok, so since I almost was killed by the spider, a lot has happened! Ok, not a whole lot, but still. Enough for me to want to post ablog!

So, I got new brassiers today. Awesome, huh? Yeah, weird think, but They're cute. An dthey actually have patterns on them, they're not just a solid color. One is hot pink and green with hot pink ruffles. The other is pale yellow with purple and blue flowers and leaves. I really love the yellow one. It's super comfy.
Ok, enough crazy bra talk.

So, if you don't know what Novel Novice is, it's a blog/fansite for twilight run by a teacher who has a Twilight club at her school, which is totally awesome! If you don't know what Twilight is, GO READ IT FOR CEILING CAT'S SAKE! Ceiling cat=the God of lolcats.
ANYway... So Novel Novice recently asked if anyone who is good at Photoshop and Writing would be interested in writing a yearbook... And I love both, so of COURSE I volunteered! ANd I was picked! YAYYYYY!!!! I'm going to be doing the class picture page :) Schweet, no? So I'm not exactly sure what that entails, but I'll start by manipulating some pictures to look like normal yearbook photos, and then Photoshop some other pictures together to look like class pictures!

I think I'm getting better at Trich. I haven't been pulling quite a smuch, and my hair seems to be doing better :) Yay me!

I'm going to Comic Con in July. Did I tell you? Can't remember. ANyway, I've decided that I want to go as either Alice Cullen or Tonks from Harry Potter. I think Tonks would be easier. Just wear a Weird Sisters shirt and dye my hair pink! Alice would wear more expensive stuff and I'd have to find gold contacts. So Tonks it is!

I'm going to Yosemite tomorrow! I stil have some packing to do. I mean, I'm all packed for the backpacking part, but we're going to be staying in a hotel on Wednesday and Thursday night and also we're going to SAn Francisco after the backpacking. I'm not so thrilled about the hiking part, but we'll get to go swimming! And I LOVE San Fran. I want to move there when I grow up. Or at least go to college there.

Oh, god, I have the hiccups. Great. :P
Well I should probably finish packing. Cya Later!
Oh, the hotel at Yosemite may have internet, but probably not. The San Fran one definately does, so I'll post another blog probably Tuesday or maybe Monday. It depends how late we get there on Monday.

You stay spiffeh, now ;)

No comments: