Sunday, June 1, 2008

Talent Show 2008!!!

So, I had mor ein the intro, but it pushed it over the 10 minute mark, so I had to just recap the 3rd act. Here's what I put for the others...
Act 1: Catherine and I did Bop to the Top. Yes, all of the pushing me aside was intentional. I was the one with the hat and no hair ;D She did push me around quite a bit, and looking back, it did look a bit silly, but I actually did a spontaneous double pirouette! Heck yes! After she knocks my hat off, I was supposed to spin once, but I did it twice! I didn't even realize I did until I was watching the tape! WOOT!
Act 2: meh, I didn't really do very well. There were other guitar acts who were about a bazillion times better. I was seriously nervous, so sorry if I sucked. I'm never nervous when singing or dancing from a musical theatre thing, but that was the first time I've ever played guitar in from of that many people, so yeah.
Act 3: Like I sai, my total favorite! I think it could have been a bit sharper near the beginning of the dance part, but after I got the hat, I loved it! I smile hugely every time I watch it!
Well, obviously you're reading my blog now... So yeah.
My parents started totally cracking up when I showed them this vid and it cut me off. It was hilarious. I'm serious, they were laughing for a good minute :P
And the best part? I won Judge's favorite act! I got a $20 starbucks gift card! Yeah, as if I need another one of those ;)
But it was all a lot of fun. I just can't wait until next year!!!
Well, hoped you enjoyed these! I'll edit and post the Breaking Dawn reaction vid now :) Then I'll do a "live" reaction to the Twilight scene on the MTV music awards thing tonight. When I say that, I mean I'm probably going to use Quick Capture, if I can. I'll do a test video around 7 so that I'll be sure I can do it. From the stills that were released of the scene, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be the ballet studio scene!!! SQUEEE!!! OMC! OME! Yeah, I'm ecxited if you haven't noticed... So I'll do some editing, then I'll do a test video around 7, and then I'll do the "Live" Reaction video around 8 or whenever it starts! EEK! OK, I'll see you then! =DDDDDDDD

No comments: