Sunday, June 1, 2008

INTERMISSION! (Talent show 2008)

Yes, I realize that it's dark and blurry and you can't really see them, but you can see 3 of my 4 dorks at the beginning. Eric is barely visible. He was the only one who didn't try to get a lot of camera time, so the only footage of him I have was at the very beginning. If you pause at :16, you can just barely see him. He's sometimes in the background though. He wears a black trenchcoat. Try to see if you can see him!
Kyle always wears that yellow and grey jacket. Even in a million degree weather, he wears it. Freak, yes? Yes =)
Stefan is the one who makes the weart face and weird noise at the beginning. Yeahhhh...
Catherine is my bff. We did Bop to the Top together ;D That's in the real talent show video though.
CHris is her... special friend... ;) loljk. They totally like each other, but Catherine can't go out until she's 16. I'm not allowed to say how cute they are together to their faces on pain of death, but they are cute and that's final!
Xerxes is just very random, end of story ;)
Jack is sort of a nerd. He's really smart, and everyone always teases him for it. He's not extremely out-there, but he's adorable sometimes. I've always had a mini-crush on him. He's pretty awesome :D
Chera doesn't always like to be caught on camera. So she hid :) lol
Then Catherine stole my hat! GOSH! She put it on CHris and told him to run, but he didn't because he, "Can't run with 2 hats on" lol. So I stole it back and Catherine hit him for letting it escape.
Not sure what Kyle was attempting to do, but I caught him before he could do it! Muhuhahaha!!!
Then I stole Chris's hat hahaha!!! And Catherine tried to chase me to get it back. Before it could get any more silly, Hillary, our emcee, said we had to sit back down, so I gave Chris his hat back and Catherine and I sat back down.

No comments: