Sunday, June 15, 2008

Bonfire

So, Eric couldn't go to the bonfire after all. :< he had some graduation party or something to go to.
It was still fun! I met some ppl. We ran around, Chera blew bubbles which this girl Kathryn and I both ran around and chased, then this guy Dillon started chasing them too and then I started throwing shells at him. SO then Kyle and Xerxes showed up and Xerxes was talking about zombies. CHera and I were trying to steal Xerxes's hat. Then Kathryn's I think cousins, Nick and a girl I forget her name :< came and we were all talking. Then I went to go get a turkey dog and ppl seemed to follow me. And then somehow Edward CUllen and Twilight were brought up, and Nick said, "It's probably not worth reading." so I threw my empty sprite can at him. Then Dillon and Chera started throwing a squishy baseball thing to each other and I came in and tried to get the ball from then, which started an epic game of keep-away. So then everyone else joined in and then Nick threw the ball at me, getting me back for the sprite can, and the ball hit my neck and I got sand down my shirt. Then I threw my shoes at him. Then we started throwing the ball at each other, usually missing, and then his sister joined in. Then an Ice cream van showed up (at like 9, wtf?) and Nick went to go get some ice cream and the rest of us sort of stood around in a circle and talked and stuff. Then my parents came and picked me up and it was really late so I wztched a little TV and then I crashed, and I haven't taken a shower since yesterday. So yeah, I stink and I feel all sticky cause it was by the beach so the air was all humid and salty and stuff.
So, SHower time!
ttyl!

No comments: