Thursday, June 19, 2008

omfgomfgomfgomfgSpiders... Ok, so just one.

Holy effing crap. I swear I just looked in the mirror and I'm plae as a Cullen. Why?
Here's THE ADVENTURES OF KATIE THE ARACHNOPHOBE!
So, I was just sitting in bed on my laptop in a little dress I sometimes sleep in and I was on YouTube, mindin my own business when POOF! There was an effing wolf spider, the size of a quarter right next to me on a pillow. I jumped up and held back a scream, it being almost 4am and all. I recently killed an ant and felt horrible about it (don't ask, I have no idea why) so I couldn't bring myself to kill the spider, even though I am absolutely terrified of spiders. Moreso than needles. And god, do I hate needles! Well, syringes to be more accurate. sewing needles are just fine. MOVING ON!
So I got up and there were some old birthday cards on my nightstand, so I picked one up and began running around my room frantically for a cup or something to put over it. I settled on the little Yankee Candle jar (you know how the candles come in those little jar things?) but by that time, the sider had gone off. So I was terrified to get back in bed, I mean what if it came back? So I sort of shifted my laptop, hoping that would bring him out of hiding. It worked! It scuttled across my bed and used it's silk to get to the ground, where it stopped. I put the candle jar over it and it started to freak out. I put the birthday card under it and I picked it all up. I must have checked the jar about 10billion times to make sure it hadn't escaped on the way to the garage. I set it down on the counter and opened the garage door and turned on the light. I picked it up and went in, checking to make sure it was still there every second. So I finally decided to put it down on the little table where I used to paint a lot. I set it all down, card, candle jar, spid- WTF? NO SPIDER! This spider must have been a fucking magician. I was checking it every fucking second! So I double checked and it was definately gone! So then I started freaking out, feeling all over me to make sure it wasn't on me. I was fucking hyperventilating, I swear I was about to pass out. I was nearly whimpering. No wait, I was! So I pulled myself together and walked back to my room, still patting myself down. Once I got there, I practically ripped off the dress and looked in the mirror, terrified I'd find it on me because I didn't know what to do if I did. So I stripped down to my birthday suit and considered jumping into the shower, but I had already taken 2 showers and wasted plenty of water doing so, I desided against that. I calmed myself down and put my underthings back on, thoroughly checking them for spiders before doing so. I was way to fucking scared to put the dress back on. Too many places it could hide. So I put on a t-shirt and shorts. And that lead to me deciding I had to put up a blog post of my freakness.
While typing this I must have felt about a dozen imaginary spiders crawling all over me.

Ok, so maybe my fears are unfounded. I don't care. Until I find a vampire, I refuse to let anything with fangs come anywhere near me with my consent. OK, so the REAL vampires don't have fangs, just really nice teeth. Whatever. I will call them fangs for the sake of my argument.
So, hope I can get to sleep tonight. Thanks for reading!
~K

And guess what else? My parents dragged me hicking up the mountain by our house and I walked RIGHT FUCKING into a spider web. And I saw the spider. It wasn't on me, thank god, but I still... Holy eff. I just got shivers up my spine. I must be some sort of an effing loon.
Ok, good night for good this time... Or, er morning I guess.

No comments: